Crawl Space Encapsulation
Maintaining A Dry Crawl Space
Homeowners in the Ohio and Pennsylvania area often use a crawl space in place of a basement to elevate the home off the ground. The humid spring and summers in the area can cause excessive moisture unless the home has crawl space encapsulation. Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services is here to help with your crawl space problems.
Some common symptoms of excessive moisture in the crawl space are:
- Musty odors
- Uneven floors
- Rot in wooden framing
- Insect infestation
- Rusty pipes
- Standing water
- Buckling floors
- Mold and mildew growth
- Increase in heating and cooling bills
If you have any of these signs, contact us today. Fortunately, Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services has the solution to eliminate the moisture from your crawl space by installing an encapsulation system. We are your crawl space encapsulation experts!
By installing a crawl space encapsulation system, your home will become a healthier environment for you and your family.
Crawl space encapsulation offers the following benefits:
- Eliminates mold and mildew: Mold and mildew that is caused by excessive moisture in your crawl space can cause a variety of health problems.
- Creates a barrier: Crawl space encapsulation puts a moisture barrier or vapor liner on the walls of the crawl space and over the exposed floor. It also prevents rodents and insects from entering the crawl space.
- Improves air quality: Encapsulation prevents water vapors, therefore, it reduces mold and mildew growth. This affects the overall air quality in your home.
- Reduces heating and cooling: By sealing cracks and creating a barrier, encapsulation seals the air to keep your home cool during summers and warm during the winter.
Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services installs a vapor barrier that encapsulates the crawl space. These barriers are made of a thick, puncture resistant material that stops moisture from entering the crawl space. Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services uses Richtech Flex-Seal vapor barriers to keep your crawl space moisture free.
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services provides professional services in the Pennsylvania and Ohio area. With more than 30 years experience and a team of experts, we are your crawl space encapsulation experts. Don’t let moisture from your crawl space cause mold and mildew, uneven floors, rot in your wooden framing or any a number of problems caused by a wet crawl space. Contact us at Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services today for an estimate on crawl space encapsulation.
We offer a 6 month same as cash finance program. Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services will get your crawl space encapsulated and keep the moisture out so you can have the reassurance of a dry crawl space. For all your crawl space encapsulation problems, Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services has answers, so call today!