Commercial Structural Repair in Tennessee
STRUCTURAL REPAIR IN TENNESSEE
Matthews Wall Anchor has trained foundation repair experts and civil engineers that can fix settling foundations and collapsing retaining walls for commercial buildings in the Tennessee area. We use the latest foundation repair methods on the market by Earth Contact Products. Our products include pilings, underpinning, and shoring methods for stabilization and support.
Types of Structural Repair & Structural Engineering in Tennessee
There are several types of structural solution we use to repair commercial foundations. They include:
- Rotates into the ground to reach the desired stable soil
- Installs in areas with limited access
- Quick installation process
- Resists axial compression and tension loads
- Can be loaded immediately after installation
- Stabilizes cracking walls
- Supports and strengthens bowing or leaning foundation walls
- Uses hand-held equipment
- Requires minimal excavation
- Installed in constricted areas
- Piers are load tested during load transfer
- Attaches to existing foundations with a bracket system
- Can be installed on the exterior or interior of the structure
Matthews Wall Anchor offers commercial services to handle traffic control for commercial businesses in the Tennessee area. Our additional services include snow removal, road prepping, traffic assistance, and gas well industry traffic control.
Contact Matthews Wall Anchor so we can provide the best structural solution for your needs. We proudly serve Tennessee and the surrounding area. Call us for a free quote.
Cities we serve in Tennessee: