Commercial Structure Repair in Harrisburg, PA
Since the 1980s, Matthews Wall Anchor has been strengthening new and existing commercial structures in Harrisburg, PA. Many foundation companies only provide limited service for customers, however, we offer a variety of repair services such as underpinning, shoring, and piling, in addition to offering the services of a structural contractor.
Our team of experts will perform an assessment of the condition of your soil to look for the following issues:
- Soil erosion
- Excessive watering around the foundation wall
- Rainwater runoff from driveways or walkways
- Leaking underground plumbing
- Poor drainage
If you have any of these issues, look for the telltale signs of foundation failure in your structure. Some signs include foundation cracks, settlement, or bowing walls. We offer structural solutions to restore your building, bridge, garage, shed, and much more.
Types of Structural Repair & Engineering in Harrisburg, PA
- We use augercast piles and helical piles to support bridges, towers and more.
- Quick installation repair method
- Little spoil removal
- Resist axial compression and tension loads
- Loaded immediately after installation
- Supports the structure during construction and prevents the wall from collapsing
- Stabilizes any size foundation
- Requires minimal excavation and disturbance to the work area
- Uses soil nailing that consists of steel tendons used to stabilize and support the soil
- Use steel push piers or helical piers to transfer loads from the soil to stronger, suitable soil
- Restores and lifts the structure back to normal
- Uses quiet, vibration-free hand-held equipment
Matthews Wall Anchor uses products from Earth Contact Products. For more information, contact us today so we can help answer all of your needs. We proudly serve the Harrisburg, PA area. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a free quote and inspection.