ECP 350 Series
Foundation Structural Support ECP 350 Series
The ECP Model 350 steel pier system is designed and engineered to penetrate deep and go beyond the expansive soil. It supports the structure of buildings and homes by stabilizing the inside and outside of the foundation. At Matthews Wall Anchor, we can install the latest model 350 push piers made by Earth Contact Products (ECP). ECP is the leading manufacturer in the foundation repair industry. They provide the sturdiest and deepest driving pier systems available on the market.
The ECP Model 350 steel push piers use a two-stage system that drives steel pilings through the ground to reach the more suitable soil. During this process, the hydraulic manifold system lifts and stabilizes the structure.
Pier pipes are individually driven deep into the soil. A collar is connected to a pier pipe to create an opening in the ground. Because the opening has a larger diameter of the pipe, skin friction is not required as it is driven into the soil. Our contractors load test and verify the piers to make sure the piers can support the structure’s load. During the load transfer process, hydraulic jacks are installed in numerous places to be connected to the hydraulic manifold system. This reduces the load of the ECP Model 350 pier.
The ECP Model 350 series is used as a foundation repair method because it provides the following benefits:
- Supports the foundation
- Skin friction is not required for support
- Field load tested after installation
- Piers are individually load tested using the maximum weight of the structure
ECP MODEL 350 SPECIFICATIONS
- Field load tested
- 4″ standard lift
- 74 square inch bearing surface
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Little to no vibration
- Uses portable, light-weight equipment
- Installed outside or inside of the structure
- Maximum field test load – 74,000 lbs
- Friction reduction collar on lead pier section
- 3-1/2″ diameter strong galvanized tubular pier
- Adjustable, unlimited lifting capability
- Maximum capacity- 99,000 lbs
For the strongest, deepest driven piers in the underpinning industry, contact Matthews Wall Anchor. Our team of experts, including structural contractors and engineers, are looking forward to working with you on your commercial foundation needs. We offer the highest quality products in the industry to keep your foundation structurally sound.
CASE STUDIES FOR 350 ECP SERIES
- Dixie National Forest Service Office Building
- Repair and Renovation for Residential Structure
- Voids and Failing Soil Under a Refinery Heater