ECP 300 Series
Foundation Structural Support ECP 300 Series
Matthews Wall Anchor offers the ECP (Earth Contact Products) Model 300 steel push pier system as a foundation repair solution. This type of ECP model is designed to penetrate active soils until reaching the true load-bearing stratum to support the structure. Because the Model 300 series is made by ECP, it is perfectly designed and engineered for high-performance and is a popular choice with professional structural contractors.
The Model 300 steel push pier consists of a two-stage system that uses pile sections to reach bearing stratum. During this process, the ECP hydraulic manifold lifting system supports, stabilizes, and restores the foundation.
A collar is attached to the section of the pier pipe to open the soil. This helps reduce skin friction on the pipe as it is driven deep into the soil. The piers are load-tested and verified so that they are suitable to support the structure’s load. Hydraulic jacks are installed at the pier’s location along with the manifold system to reduce the structure’s load.
ECP Model 300 resistance piers are the most preferred in the underpinning industry because they offer the following benefits:
- Skin friction is not required
- Piers are individually load tested after installed
- Effectively supports the structure’s foundation
- Tough, resistant piers
- Recovers lost height
ECP Model 300 Specifications
- Manufacturer’s warranty for all ECP products
- Piers field load tested
- Little to no vibration
- Uses portable equipment
- Installs to a verified load-bearing stratum
- 4″ Standard Lift
- Maximum capacity – 79,000 lbs
- Ultimate field test load – 59,000 lbs
- 68 square inches bearing surface
- Adjustable lift capability
- Applied to the structure’s exterior or interior
- 2-7/8″ Diameter durable galvanized tubular pier
Not all steel piers are the same. Contact Matthews Wall Anchor for high-quality, durable ECP 300 series piers for your foundation repair solution.